The mysterious moon - Learning Lessons

Breaking

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The mysterious moon

- Reminder - 
-Parental Guidance is needed-
-This article may contain some thoughts and words that can't be easily understand by a young mind -
-This article is written to add some knowledge and not to debate or argue -
-every one has a free will from God-
_____________________________________

Have you ever tried to go outside at night just to see the moon in the sky?
 
Isn't it amazing to feel relief while your looking at the sky and watching the moon and the Stars?
There are some people have the hobby of looking at the sky at night.
 
And I'm one of those people.
 
But did you noticed that even how many beautiful stars you see there is one thing that will always catch your attention and it's shines so bright and it's not a star it's the beautiful moon.
 
But the moon don't have it's own light. It only depends on the sun.
 
Meaning the sun shines for us night and day. Because in the morning the sun will shine directly for us. But in the night it will continue to send light for us by the help of the moon.
 
But not like the sun that shines so bright and no one can look at it directly, the moons light is just right.
 
It's like a caring mother to its baby that will never let her baby be lost in the dark.
 
A very loving nature. That's why for me the moon is an incredible and amazing creation of God.
 
And I always amazed with mother figure holding a baby when you look at the full moon.
 
I can't imagine the night if the moon is not created.
 
Because in the darkest night the moon is here for us to give light.
 
Just like our mother that in times that we are down and in the dark side of our life our mother will always be there and give us love and light until we made it through again.
 
Until our problems are gone our mother will be the light for us.
 
That's why in my life I always reminded of these words when I see the moon,

" through the darkest cloud you'll see the golden gleams."
 
Because the moon will always shine to the darkest clouds.
 
And so to me, I always see the golden lessons in every darkest situations in my life.
 


If you like my article feel free to leave a comment, like, share and subscribe....
If you want to know the person who is behind this article please click the link here: Learn World Lessons

Thank you very much and may God always bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yesterday

Yesterday is a past, I put it all in the dust Yesterday is just like that  And now I'm not like that  Yesterday is my mistake  Now yeste...