Yesterday - Learning Lessons

Breaking

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Yesterday

Yesterday is a past, I put it all in the dust
Yesterday is just like that 
And now I'm not like that 


Yesterday is my mistake 
Now yesterday's lessons I take
Yesterday may not be happy 
But I'll make sure tomorrow I'll be




Maybe yesterday is you and me
But now it's just a memory 
Maybe yeterday is happy with your presence 
But now I'm happy and contented with the memories that makes sense 


Living my life today is a product of yesterday 
Now I'm more stronger, happy and independent woman; what can you say?


I'm not living with my hurt and my wrongs of my Yesterday
I'm living with the lessons and wisdoms that comes from my yesterday 


Even today is a piece of my yesterday
But its the yesterday that has mold me to who I am today

If I love myself yesterday 
I'm sure I love myself more today
Reminiscing my yesterday's memories makes me more happier today


End


If you  like my article you can like, share and follow my website for new articles to come

If you want to know the person behind this article just click here


Thank you for reading and may God always bless you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yesterday

Yesterday is a past, I put it all in the dust Yesterday is just like that  And now I'm not like that  Yesterday is my mistake  Now yeste...